top of page

Leilah Arnn

Court Trustee Program Director


NIVD - Main Courthouse 6th floor

8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

I need to...

Other Links...

Online Shopping


How to make payments:

The Kansas Payment Center (KPC) accepts checks, money orders and now accepts payment via electronic check. You can now use your credit or debit card as well. In the event a personal check is returned for any reason, a $30.00 non-sufficient fund charge will be assessed and all future support payments must be made by money order, bank draft or cashier's check. Do not send cash. Please make your check or money order payable to the Kansas Payment Center. Include your court order number including county identifier, (example: SG88D 123456.) Payments that do not have the court order number AND the county identifier could possibly be posted to the wrong case!

  • Kansas Payment Center
    PO Box 758599
    Topeka, KS 66675-8599

Please visit to learn more or to sign up to pay your support online.

KPC Pay Employer Presentation

KPC Pay Individual Presentation


If your payments are made through income withholding, your employer will be given information as to where to send payments. You will not need to mail in a check yourself.

If you have any questions, please contact the Kansas Payment Center at 1-877-KPC-KPCC (1-877-572-5722).

Automated Phone Line:

The Kansas Payment Center has an interactive voice response system which provides a variety of information and is updated daily.

The Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system is operational 24 hours per day, seven days per week. This system allows you to check on payments by calling 1-877-KPC-KPCC (1-877-572-5722). Customer Service Representatives are able to answer your questions Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Central Time, except for holidays. Payment records may also be viewed on line at

Call IVR to find out about a payment: 1-877-KPC-KPCC (1-877-572-5722)

Income Withholding:

Kansas law provides that after July 1, 1993, all new or modified orders for support shall provide for immediate issuance of an income withholding order. The Court Trustee is charged with the responsibility of implementing income withholding in Sedgwick County and ensuring its success. Since use of this remedy results in regular child support payments for as long as the obligor remains at one place of employment, it is the remedy of choice. The Court Trustee sends an income withholding order to the obligor’s employer or other payor of income. The employer or income payor withholds money from the obligor’s paycheck or income source in accordance with the support order and forwards it to the Kansas Payment Center for disbursement to the obligee. An obligor can sign a voluntary request for income withholding by contacting the Clerk of the District Court, Family Law Department, or the Court Trustee’s Office.

The employer receives instructions from the Court Trustee to start withholding during the first pay period 14 days after being served with the withholding order. The employer has 7 business days from the pay date to send money withheld to the Kansas Payment Center. Therefore, it takes approximately 1 month to 6 weeks before the employer sends in the first payment. During the time before withholding actually begins, the obligor is responsible for making all payments as they become due.

The income withholding order requires an employer to send in a designated amount of money each month but limits the amount which the employer sends in to from 50% to 65% of the obligor’s net disposable earnings. The normal limit will be 50%. This protects obligors whose wages vary because of weather, illness, or other factors and insures that the obligor will be left with income to live on.

For each employee/obligor for who an employer is withholding income for child support, the employer can charge $5.00 per withholding not to exceed $10.00 per month for each employee. K. S. A. 23-4,108(e).

bottom of page