*******Please place this Bar Code on any documents that are to be filed with the District Court. *******
- Additional Information:
- The Bar code should be placed on the first page of a document only.
- The bar code must be exact as it is on the website; do not alter, stretch or skew.
- Do not place the bar code where it will interfere with the clerk's 'file stamp' (upper right corner-see example HERE)
- The best place to adhere the bar code is in the margin at the bottom of the document.
- Do not place the bar code at the very edge of the document. There should be white space around the entire barcode.
- The bar code stamp needs to be clear. Do not stamp over any wording in the document.
- Documents that are E-Filed do not need a bar code.
- Attachments to a document should not have a bar code.
- Attached exhibits to a document should not have a bar code.
Acknowledgment of Rights and Entry of Plea (118KB)
Annual Final Report on the Condition of the Guardian's Ward (83KB)
Authorization For Release of Records (96KB)
Basic Instructions for Conservators (191KB)
Basic Instructions for Guardians (95KB)
Basic Instructions for Guardians and Conservators (209KB)
BIDS Appellate Form (67KB)
BIDS Sedgwick County vs. Bids Payments (68KB)
BIDS Trial Level Form (240KB)
Bondsman Application (220KB)
Clerks fourteen (14) day extension (45KB)
Conservatorship Annual Final Accounting (85KB)
Notice and Order of Defendant's Approval of Jury Trial Continuance (36KB)
Divorce/Separate Maintenance Pretrial Conference Order (30KB)
Domestic Relations Affidavit (76KB)
Domestic Relations Affidavit Short Form (58KB)
Domestic Relations Child Support Worksheet (58KB)
Equal Parenting Time Worksheet (41KB)
Family Law Pro Se Instructions for Divorce with Children (1.14MB)
Family Law Pro Se Instructions for Divorce without Children (823KB)
Family Law, Pro se Motion (25KB)
Family Law, Proposed Parenting Plan (30KB)
Images Quick Instructions
Marriage License Application (520KB)
Municipal Court Appeals Instructions for person crimes (72KB)
Municipal Court Appeals Instructions for non-person crimes (47KB)
Order for Transcript - Preliminary Hearing (11KB)
Order Withdrawing Bench Warrants (criminal) (4KB)
Order Withdrawing Bench Warrants (civil & family law) (4KB)
Paternity Pretrial Conference Order (46KB)
Pre-hearing Conference Order for Evidentiary Hearings or Post Judgment Matters (146KB)
Protection from Abuse packet (80KB)
•Protection from Abuse Video
Protection from Stalking packet (180KB)
•Protection from Stalking Video
PFA/PFS Record of Hearing (70KB)
Request for Affidavit of Probable cause in support of an Arrest Warrant or Summons (91KB)
Request for Affidavit or Sworn Testimony in support of a Search Warrant (94KB)
Request for Record Inspection or for a Copy (84KB)
Request for Copy of Affidavit of Probable Cause of Arrest (for use by Defendent or Defendant's attorney only) (58KB)
Request for Copy of Search Warrant and/or Application for Search Warrant (for use by Defendent or Defendant's attorney only) (57KB)
Rule 401 Affidavit for Ex Parte Order (60KB)
Small Claims - Packet (709KB)
Small Claims - Satisfaction of Judgment (3KB)
Supreme Court Rules Forms
Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA) Affidavit (38KB)
18th Judicial District Court
18th Judicial District