(to download, right-click and choose "Save Target or Link As...")2016 Registration.pdf 11/13/2015 (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
2015 Registration.pdf 11/13/2014 (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
Appointed Counsel Claim Form 07/22/2013
To Request Password, click Here or email Chris Hoppman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
*******Please place this Bar Code (to download, right-click and choose "Save Target or Link As...") on any documents that are to be filed with the District Court. *******
- Additional Information:
- The Bar code should be placed on the first page of a document only.
- The bar code must be exact as it is on the website; do not alter, stretch or skew.
- Do not place the bar code where it will interfere with the clerk’s ‘file stamp’ (upper right corner-see example HERE)
- The best place to adhere the bar code is in the margin at the bottom of the document.
- Do not place the bar code at the very edge of the document. There should be white space around the entire barcode.
- The bar code stamp needs to be clear. Do not stamp over any wording in the document.
- Documents that are E-Filed do not need a bar code.
- Attachments to a document should not have a bar code.
- Attached exhibits to a document should not have a bar code.
- Bar code not needed on cover sheets.