(to download, right-click and choose "Save Target or Link As...")2015 Registration.pdf 11/13/2014 (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
2014 Registration.pdf 11/26/2013 (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
2013 Registration.pdf 11/20/2012 (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
Appointed Counsel Claim Form 07/22/2013
To Request Password, click Here or email Chris Hoppman (email@example.com)
*******Please place this Bar Code (to download, right-click and choose "Save Target or Link As...") on any documents that are to be filed with the District Court. *******
- Additional Information:
- The Bar code should be placed on the first page of a document only.
- The bar code must be exact as it is on the website; do not alter, stretch or skew.
- Do not place the bar code where it will interfere with the clerk’s ‘file stamp’ (upper right corner-see example HERE)
- The best place to adhere the bar code is in the margin at the bottom of the document.
- Do not place the bar code at the very edge of the document. There should be white space around the entire barcode.
- The bar code stamp needs to be clear. Do not stamp over any wording in the document.
- Documents that are E-Filed do not need a bar code.
- Attachments to a document should not have a bar code.
- Attached exhibits to a document should not have a bar code.
- Bar code not needed on cover sheets.
18th Judicial District - Guide to the Court Process of Juvenile Offender Cases 07/03/2013
Guardian AD Litem Positions (04/18/2013)
The 18th Judicial District is accepting applications for Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) positions to represent children in Child in Need of Care (CINC)
Each judge assigned to the Juvenile Department will hire two GALs. Please submit your resumes to the individual judge(s) with whom you wish to work:
- Judge Robb Rumsey, Division 4
- Judge Patrick Walters, Division 14
- Judge Faith Maughan, Division 18
- Judge Jeffrey Syrios, Division 27
All GAL positions will be paid a flat rate per month, beginning September 1, 2013
Juvenile Court CLE (04/18/2013)
Attorneys wishing to serve as a Guardian Ad Litem or Parent Attorney in CINC cases or represent juveniles in Offender cases should plan to attend a free CLE presented by Kansas Legal Services on May, 24th from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at the Juvenile Courthouse. Please contact Judge Henderson’s Administrative Assistant to register.